Sunday, November 20, 2005

Something truly for me !



For those of you who know me personally and know how scared I am of water and swimming, well you know why I said this is for me. Back in 2001 for our annual office picnic, we had all gone downhill at Sona (near Gurgaon) in an inflatable ball at someone's farm. The ride was 50 bucks at that time per person, and was thoroughly enjoyed by all the staff including me, I ever since have had my eye on one of these.

Today I saw this on Gizmodo and found it worth a mention, this ball currently only available in Australia, can make you walk on water, or roll on water, so you could wear your business suit, and cross the river, without even getting wet.. now what do we do about claustrophobic people.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.