Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Philips LED Lighting !



I can remember from as long as I was a kid, I have always been fascinated with the LED Lights, the moment I saw one, from my first few electronics tinkering projects, to make an LED Glow, then make it blink to what not, I believe I must have spent an enormous amount of time and money to make LED based projects.

Today LED's are not what they used to be, well they actually are, but the applications are changing. About 6 years or so back, when I saw the first LED Light based cluster I was amazed to the possibilities that existed.

If I am boring you with tech, let me get back to the subject, the pictures above are again from the Philips Sense and Simplicity theme, this is a light wall with LED Lights, that can be turned around and they change colors, yes they do.

I dont' know when they come out, or when I will be able to lay my hands on a bundle of these, but this has gotten me interested.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.