Monday, November 21, 2005

iPod G6....G7...G8... what more :)

Breaking News !!! STEVE JOBS, my fav guy for today (well I wrote about him in my Indian Express column also today), anyway he just came out with a New iPod, the iPod Micro, the iPod Pequeno, and the iPod Invisa. Don't believe me, check out the movie from the TV Release. To download the movie, right click this link and select save target as, and watch it.. enjoy.

I think by the time you watch this, Steve Jobs will be out announcing another version.. anyway..

Movie courtsey Saturday Night Live. Full Article on Mac Mischief.

Just Kidding

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.