Sunday, November 20, 2005

FM Transmiter for your DAP



My Ed at Indian Express always says, talk in terms that people understand and not in acronyms that only you geeks know, so to fill you in DAP = Digital Audio Player, more commonly known as MP3 Players.

Was the iTrip the primary reason for you to buy an iPod over others. What is an iTrip, it is a device that let's you transmit your music collection from your iPod to your car stereo wirelessly, so that you can enjoy your music while driving, I know of a lot of people who bought the iPod cos iTrip was available.

Well for those of you mortal souls, Logitec of Japan has taken out car ciggarette lighter charged FM Transmitters, that can work with any Digital Audio Player, Ahem, MP3 Players, that have an earphone plug.

Please note, this is not Logitech the popular company, but Logitec in Japan.

Enjoy.. PS: I hope Gizmodo does not run after me, the last three articles, are all reference Gizmodo.

G

2 comments:

Eri said...

Just a question: using the car stereo transmitter, do you need a special kind of car stereo? My car is so old, I connect my iPod to one of those cassette thingies...

Eri

PS I enjoy your blog & I've put in the links list of my blog
Zwords

The Big Geek said...

Dear Eri,

Thank you for your comments, no any old stero and or a new stere, that has an FM reciever can work with it.

G

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.