Friday, November 18, 2005

The Desi Jugaad :)



I drop my phone one too many a time, and with my sad ending of the Nokia 6600 (I think one of the most expensive phones I personally picked up in recent times), I dont' want to spend a lot of money on cellphones, sure the new variants look interesting and smart, but I am happy with my basic Candy bar phone that can give me speakerphone, gprs, and bluetooth capabilities.

Similar thoughts have evoked from the Geek community about the so called buy me gadgets, but priced high, much beyond a geeks' dreams :).. An Indian Friend (this is only from the name that I can tell you), called Suraj Patel is trying to make his own cellphone, how practical, I can't say.. but definately jugaad

Read more here.

Now, should you be inspired to make one for yourself, send me a mail.. let's see what comes out of it :)

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.