Monday, June 05, 2006

A Swiss Key you want !!



They say the Sweedish have a solution to everything, and this new product seems to make it sound so true. Every now and then I have been left hunting for a Philips screw driver or a small saw, I can cut out something with, I have been carrying a Swiss knife, but that is bulky, after all I dont' need 30 tools at any one go, but I do need a saw, a flat screw driver and maybe a philips screw driver more often than I need any other tool. If this is the case with you, a $9.99 investment at Think Geek can get you some peace of mind, the best part, it can become a part of your keychain.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.