Sunday, June 18, 2006

Review - JVC D-350 (Indian Express)



India is a big market for White goods, Digital Cameras have become a rage, but sadly Video Cameras were not able to make the simliar dent in the Market. A few weeks back I got a call from JVC to review their D350 First Digital Cam Corder in India, for Under Rs. 20,000. I could not believe it, and I called up the JVC guy to bring the camera over. I ran through tests, and lived with it for about 15 days, till I came up with the review. Is it worth a buy or not, read it here, or buy the Print Copy of Express Money, with the Indian Express this Monday, June 19th 2006, Nationwide

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.