Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Second Contendor (Hunt for the Perfect Candy Bar - Non Smart)



The Second Contendor, Nokia 6230i, well the i Makes it a bit disinteresting for me, I dont' want a camera, but Nokia dealers tell me, the Nokia 6230 the original model is discontinued, so for my Rs 11,000 I will get the 1.3 MP camera built in. The phone matches all my criteria, and also the fact, that I can use the same old Car Charger that I have for the Nokia 6021, so it makes it interesting.

What are the things I dont' like in this model, well, the first, I dont' like the Music Player interface, If I press another key on the keypad, the music player brings me back to the main screen, and the music keeps playing in the background. Also the interface, aah.. Nokia needs to learn from Samsung.

I like the Black body, with the front face as Silver, but think the Samsung looks better, more professional.

I also like the fact that the phones supports PTT (Push To Talk), sadly it is not here in India as yet, mobile operators, listen to me, introduce PTT, you will get more and more revenue.

Best of all, the phone book in the phone can store 2000 entries.. ah I remember the days of a Casio Diary or a Casio smart data watch :)

One up for the phone.. Next contendor Wait for tommorow.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.