Saturday, June 03, 2006

LG Launches it's new website !



Ever since LG Launched it's products in India, I have always respected them as a company. My first exposure with them was a 14" Digital Color Monitor back in 1997 with the name Goldstar and the same LG Logo, to a time where every Air conditioner / DVD Player / gadget I was buying, I was hunting down LG for an option.

For my articles, and for General Info, I have used their website again and again, and I have seen it change and evolve, but What I saw today is something I never thought was their focus.

1. Their website now works properly with Firefox on Linux
2. The site has a much friendlier e-commerce look unlike before
3. The New E-Shoppe now offers 0% loans, EMIs Automatically and good prices.. One great step taken by a manufacturer in India to get people to buy from their website.. now only if the website had great prices, check it out at http://www.lgezbuy.com

:)

G

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't buy anything from LGEZBuy.com. I ordered a music system through them, and it took almost a month for them to deliver it. And that too after numerous unanswered emails and phone calls. LG may be good in manufacturing products, but believe me, it is an absolute zero when it comes to customer service and e-commerce on the net. Moral of the story - Look but don't buy from LGEZBuy.com

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.