Monday, July 23, 2007

Webware Options - Free Software



Are you getting tired of paying for software, I am I know that.. I switched to Linux, but then my business associates and friends say, i am a geek, I can learn a new system, getting people to move to open office was a big issue for me, but well we did manage it, but today with Webware options available, you don't need to move to Open Office, and or to Microsoft Office, look at the online office. This fortnight in my article in Outlook Business, dated 5th August, 2007, on Stands India wide, you can read about my otpions on the Free Software revolution called Web Ware.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.