Saturday, July 07, 2007

Want to Learn Everything ? ?



I was always a kid with a thousand questions, I remember my parents buying me books, that explained how things worked, to encyclopedias, but my quest for knowledge never stopped, Came along the Internet, and I started visiting How Stuff works, very regularly, then started reading the wikipedia, a few days bag, the site Video Jug, caught my attention, it has all the videos, nearly everything, explained or as they calle it Life Explained.

No Guesses for knowing that my fav show on TV is How do they do it, but head on to Video Jug, and trust me, you will have a 1000 questions answered.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.