Sunday, July 15, 2007

iPhone Alternatives - HTC Flo & LG Prada



Don't get me wrong, if it was in my hands, I would have got an iPhone for myself, it's the dream geek toy, don't you think. But hey, it's a dream... and dreams rarely do come true, so what are the alternatives if you were looking for an iPhone for yourself... check out my article in the Indian Express, this Sunday on 15th July 2007, in the Print Edition across India, or click here to read it online.

BTW, there is a Table which is not online.. let me see if I can put it here later.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.