Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Mac Marries Windows - Can you Get a Mac Book to run Windows Vista ?



The Apple mac's are a great powerful notebook, and I have been thinking of switching to one myself. I have been on linux for nearly 2+ years now, and haven't used a windows desktop, unless I felt necessary, so I thought, why not switch to a Mac. I tried an Apple Mac Notebook, and using Bootcamp, tried putting Windows Vista on it.. My opinion, and experience is shared in my Sunday Express (Indian Express), article today, Nationwide on 8th July 2007. Alternatively, you can read it online here.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.