Saturday, July 07, 2007

Microsoft Notebook Presenter Mouse 8800 - Now this is A great tool



Time and Along, Microsoft does come out with great things. I have till date not been able to find a more comfortable and a better keyboard than the Microsoft Original Natural Keyboard, but that is an old story anyway.

I make a lot of presentations, though I don't use PPT's and or Video Displays that often, (I try to be different), but on ocassions, I have noticed that I had to carry around a mouse for the laptop, a presentation remote, and a laser pointer, now how many things can you carry with you, well Microsoft ha an answer, all of it rolled into one, as a Bluetooth mouse.. Seems good, but can't find it in India.. (Though I may not be able to use this with my Linux laptop :( )

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.