Sunday, July 01, 2007

Playing second fiddle - The iPod Alternatives



I never bought an iPod, I know it is not the geek thing to do, but I did not want a play around, which every one had. Now, don’t get me wrong. I have an abiding respect for Apple, its products and its CEO Steve Jobs, but not everyone wants to buy the same brand. The question is, are iPods the only definitive MP3 players or is there a world beyond them? This week, I’ll advise you on buying MP3 players that are not iPods, yet have all the features you ever wanted, perhaps more.

This week in my Tech2 Artcile on Indian Express, I look at the Alternatives to iPod, some better, some equal, but definately a worth look.

To read more, buy the Sunday Express on 1st July 2007 across India, or click here, to read it online.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.