Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Has the Blogger Bug Bitten You ?



A few days back, I was visiting an old friend, and he asked, me.. this blog of yours, how does it work, why do you blog.. should i be blogging, how do i blog.. and a whole set of 20 other questions to follow. He is a good businessman, very well versed with technology, but missing on some of the action. This prompted me to call up my Editor at Outlook, and speak with him, both of us were on track, and agreed, and this fortnight in Outlook Business, Issue Date 5th July 2007, you can read my Article, Life Technology. If you don't get Outlook Business, please click on the above image to read it.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.