Saturday, June 09, 2007

Good Bye Express Money & Some News

If most of you who read my articles in the Express money have been wondering where I am and what is up with my Articles, also no updates on my blog, well, Express Money will not be carrying Tech2. The Marketing team at Indian Express was not very gung ho about the Tech2 column, and now I am being shifted to the Sunday Express, hopefully the first article comes out this week on the 10th of June, so let's look forward to that. Thanks to every one who has been a well wisher and an avid fan reading all my articles, as someone said

I think there is lot lot to learn from you everytime i read your article or your mail i really feel very inspired


Well I will be back soon, in the meanwhile I have been tied down badly at the work front, with one of the major Internet providers in the country playing dirty games with my company, and hence have not been able to blog for quite some time.

On 1st June of this year, I launched my Angel Investment company called "Fat Guy Ventures", I have already invested in a brilliant new project, and will keep you updated on it through the blog.

Also, I have now started writing for Outlook Business Magazine, and one of my articles is already out, will have it linked here in a day or so in PDF Format, as Outlook Business still does not have a website.

Some good offers have come my way from other leading national dailies, and the Radio show has been going well, but it's time to get back to blogging.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.