Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Download Boom De Ah Da - Discovery Song



Discovery and it's whole network is one of the most favourite channels I have to watch on television. Ever since I bought myself the Tata Sky Plus, I can now record and watch all the programs that I wanted to. A new campaign by the Discovery Channel The World is Just Awsome, and a lot of people across the globe have fallen in love with the song and made it their ring tone, and soon we should see it topping the charts.

If you haven't heard the song, or want to download the ring tone for your phone, or the mp3 for your pc, head on to Discovery's Website, and download it.

For those looking for lyrics, Thanks to Wikipedia, the lyrics are

--
(Dialogue)
Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope.
Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you want to...
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep.
I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (twice)
An African tribe dancing, with one getting near the camera (Going Tribal/Last Man Standing)
I love the planet
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
And all its craziness
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (twice)
Richard Machowicz firing a Milkor MGL grenade launcher (Future Weapons)
A construction catching Machowicz's fire
I love tornadoes
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It's such a brilliant place
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (repeating until fade)
--

So go ahead download it, if you are a discovery fan, or a geek in your heart, I am sure you will love the song.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.