Saturday, May 20, 2006

Swiss Knife for the Woman in your Life !!



People who know me personally, know that I have a fetish for Swiss knive's. Especially from Victorinox, I can go into the Victorinox store and have an awe on my face, everytime they come out with a new model. I dont' really like the cheap Victorinox rip off's, but sometimes there are things you stumble by and fell, they are worth a dekko.

My swiss knife these days is a pride of my wives' hand bag, and a great tool we use when travelling and camping. But this pink one I stumbled by, is sure going to be a chick magnet for all those who have their women eyeing, their swiss knifes. Not available in India though, but you can always order from Firebox in the UK, all for UK £14.95 or US$ 28.00. So what are you waiting for.. See the picture, go order it.. I promise, it's worth more than what you will spend on it.

By the way, some of the key features are

* Mirror
* Flashlight
* Scissors
* Nail File
* Tweezers
* Pen
* Pill Box
* Perfume Bottle
* Knife
* Ruler
* Bottle Opener
* Screwdriver
* Corkscrew
* Safety Pin
* Needle and Thread
* Key Chain

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.