Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ebay India, and Google AdWords


If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you may have noticed that I added Google search for my blog today. I was just playing around with the search box, to see how efficient it was, and this is my search result for the word Power.

Well on a Day that is about Power cut, and a lot of discussions about how expensive power is.. you can now "Buy It Cheap On eBay Low Prices, New and Used"

So this shows you the real power of Ad Words, and how many Ad words must have ebay bought from google.

:)

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.