Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Launch - Samsung D820



Everytime I look at a slim phone, it makes me feel that I am much fatter than I really am. Now you would be wondering what kind of new complex is that. The Motorla Razr Gave me the shivers, and the recent announcements by Samsung on their slim phones has given me sleepless nights, that is why so many updates on g-spot all of a sudden. Well jokes apart, other than being busy in the office at night, I thought I must start specific blog posts about new product launches in India, since most of my readers are from India, this seemed to be great choice. Anyway.. back to the phone.

Well It slides, and is only 16.2 mm thick. And No the photo was not made that way by me, it is from the Samsung Ad. The phone looks cool, but is not too big on the features, so what you are majorly paying for is the slim part of it. At a price of Rs. 20,999 it comes loaded with a 1.3 Megapixel camera, Direct TV Output, a 5.3 cm screen, Mp3 player, expandable memory and bluetooth.

I am not sure this is for me, as sliders are not really my cup of tea, but if you are looking at that party stopper, and think the Moto Razr is passe, give this one a look.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.