Sunday, October 23, 2005

Cellphone theft !!



It is on the rise, if you haven't had one stolen, you will in a few days. I have been a victim of it, but sadly due to my own mistake, I left it in the dash of my car, and gave it to a vallet to park at a wedding, obviouslly it was gone.. I still loved that phone (sad) we had to part with it, but I know of a lot of people, who have their phones stolen. Sometimes kids, sometimes young people, in the world of have's and have not's this is going to happen.

A UK based company Karrysafe makes bags and carry pouches for things that you need to be bothered about and need to secure. On their site a few days back I saw two things, that caught my attention (yes I know, what you are thinking, there was a semi nude woman, to make sure I don't loose my attention, but na.. that's not it.. )

Two innovative products from them, the body safe (for all those girlies) and the phone safe (can be used while jogging or out for a walk), though I dont' think the latter will catch on with the fashion gurus, the first one, though may still stand a chance, give you a way to store your phone, so that people can't steal it from you.. Want to check them out.. well go on

Bodysafe, & Phone safe

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.