Sunday, October 30, 2005

5 Gifts a Geek Suggests this Diwali



It's that time of the year, when you get loads of presents. Sadly for me, this year, Diwali is a no no, My Grandma passed away this saturday, and my wife had lost her uncle earlier on this year at holi. Two big Indian Holiday's, two very respected and loved people lost in life. But life moves on, as the zen master Osho said, Life and Death are like breathing, you breathe in, it's Life, you breathe out, it's Death. It's a cycle, that goes on.

Diwali is celebrated with big bang, but we still give gifts, which hold nothing much to value, than the necessity of doing it. I have tried to stay away from gifting at Diwali's to friends, and family, but this year, when My Editor called me to say, let's do an article on Diwali Gifts, I thought to myself, what would be the Gifts I would love to recieve as a Geek, and then I said, well this is something I can give too.. yippeee.. and we had an article.

Enjoy life, to the fullest, you dont know when and where it will end, and hey, wish you a very Happy Diwali.

To read my article Happy Diwali, click here, or grab a copy of the Indian Express this Monday, October 31st, 2005.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.