Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pac Man Lite on the iPhone



Another Lazy Sunday, well not really, this Sunday was a little tough, had a lot of errands to run at the house, finally was home for a Weekend after a long time, also planned to cook some Laal Maas, thanks to the recipe from SR Puri.

By the afternoon I was just poofed and realised I had not charged my DS console, and was in the mood to play an old arcade type game, what better than Pac Man, so browsed on to the App Store at Apple, using my iPhone, and lo and behold, found the free trial version of Namco's Original Pac Man. Downloaded and installed, I loved the Game.

Pac Man reminds me of a recent Joke I heard, "They say kids today are influenced by all those action games, if the games could influence people, my generation would be walking, with beep sounds coming off them". Anyway.. Pac Man just level 1 in the free version allows you to play the old Pac Man, with a DPAD controller at the bottom of the screen, though I would have loved if Namco used the Accelerometer to run the game, but hey it was fun, and a change. Though the full version costs about US$ 6, the missus would have been angry if I bought it.. so it's the free version for now, or the other arcade games I have on my DS

Must download this App.

Game Cost: Free / Version: 1.01 / Size 1.6MB / Current Average Rating: 4+

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.