Friday, April 10, 2009

Chat in Jaipur - Shri Ram Chat Bhandar



After I posted the above picture of Shri Ram Chat Bhandar in Jaipur, I got a lot of requests for the location. Since I don't know the address and we were walking when we went to this shop, I took some time out to draw a map out for any one visiting jaipur.

Please do go say my hello to uncle ji.

On the Johri Bazaar Road (this is where the Hawa Mahal is, try to locate the Citi Bank ATM, and ask around, or use the following Map as your guide)

1 comments:

Lokendra Rathore said...

I have some posts on eating out in Jaipur on my Blog.One of the links is given below...
http://karansguesthouse.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/a-quick-bite-to-eat-in-jaipur/

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.