Friday, July 15, 2005

Indian Express and Where I have been !!

For those of you wondering, where I have disappeared from Indian Express Estates, well for the last few weeks, I have been travelling across the villages of Punjab, and enabling Internet services in rural areas. This has kept me away from writing for the IE Estates, while I have started writing for Express Money. (www.expressmoney.in).

You can catch my articles, about Geek advice, in a column called Tech 2.0. The Express money comes out as a supplement with the Indian Express naition wide on Mondays.

For my last column login to Express Money, 11th July 2005

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.