Sunday, July 24, 2005

Searching for a MP3 Player.. Want to read my take on it

Online Edition: Express Money: Monday 25th July 2005

Print Edition: Monday 25th July 2005, with the Indian Express (Express Money Supplement)

I was amazed to see a similar article in the Hindustan Times brunch by someone.. sadly more focussed on why he should not buy the iPOD. From my POV, it is one of the best players that have come out, simple to use, and everything. Well i would not buy one myself.. but the SONY NW507.. that's my bet.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.