Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The New Drool Machine from HP



Earlier on about Last year or so back when I saw the iMac, it immediately grabbed my attention and I seriously started looking at thinking on buying one for my bedroom, but then did I really need a Mac... I was unsure.. I have been gradually moving my whole organisation to Linux and have been an early adopter of Linux for my Desktop / Laptop for quite some time, playing with different distros. Anyway, a post on the Internet somewhere brought me to a gadget / a pc I had not seen, this is not the first try of a similar platform, but what HP has done is amazing.

What I Like, "Sleek, stylish, space saving, clutter free—the HP TouchSmart IQ770 PC will help you organize your life and shine as the centerpiece of your digital lifestyle."

Go Check it out. Sadly not availbale in India as yet, but My Next Drool Machine, but sadly, I will need M$ on it :(

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.