Monday, May 07, 2007

Netgear Acquires Infrant



I have been a big fan of the Netgear SC101, and have been selling it at my company like crazy, I think we must have sold over a 100 Units in the last year, and also promiting the Use of this Device. Sadly, we could never buy one for our office, or my home use, as we have a Linux + Windows Mixed Network, and SC 101 supported only Windows PC's.

The Latest news from Netgear, that they have acquired Infrant, made me sit up and read it carefully, not only does Infrant have a good Home Solution but also a great solution on the Workgroup front, waiting for the device to land in my hands. If you think you need Scalable Storage for your network, call System3, and we will come and give you a solution that works for you. Alternatively if you are looking for some free advice, well Send me a mail

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.