Saturday, May 05, 2007

Microsoft to Acquire Yahoo - Well finally MSN search engine will work :)

I have never been a big fan of the Microsoft Search Engine. I think Hotmail is a good product, but it got shadowed out under MS. Also Yahoo, has not been my search engine since the early days, I was more of an Altavista/Digital to a Google fan now.. In between I swinged to Yahoo to use their calendar, which still has a lot of my data on it, but then, Google Consolidating everything together moved me.

Today's news in Economic Times caught my eye, and at approximately 50 million Dollars, Microsoft will surely get an edge if it acquires yahoo, but will then Yahoo stay yahoo, we have to debate that.

G

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish if i can share my tarot reading on Should Microsoft acquire Yahoo"?

Here is link:
http://readingtarotcard.blogspot.com/2007/05/should-microsoft-acquire-yahoo-tarot.html

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.