Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally, Good Street Maps for India



I have been an avid user of the Google earth for about 2 - 3 years now, and I have used it to perfect my ways around Delhi and also to plan trips when I have travelled across India. The Portal Map My India, when it came out, became one of the trusted map sites that I would look at before I would leave town for another city, but the search in Map My India was not as good. The Recent announcement of Yahoo India Our City made me sit up and reivew it again, the Search is finally working, the streets are well marked, and the images are clear, sadly the preview box is small for a hybrid image. I think we are not far, when all this information will be mapped into Google Earth to get a full screen view.

Brilliant.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.