Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bring a Glow to your Face :)

If you are like me, and have worked in a dark room at night, at times to fumble for a key, well, the Think Light on my IBM has helped, and the add on light I had for my Dell, though a drain on the battery was good, to help. But what better than the oled (Organic LED) keyboard from artlebedev.






The OLED format is new, and gives a lot of flexibilities, and I love the product. This keyboard can be customised as per your application and or your language, and has pixel based display on each key, to change the keyboard, and for those who have salivated for the DAS Keyboard from think geek, well this is your next dream.

More photos' and details at www.artlebedev.com (I dont know.. how much they are selling this for), though this is currently on the top of my wishlist

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.