Saturday, May 09, 2009

So What Happend

Well, nothing really, I am still as much a part of System3, as I was before, but I was playing the role of a Finance Head, Technology Head, Business Head and Marketing Head. Now that System3 has grown in size, and the number of people, I thought it was time for me to reduce my roles, and actually just be the Big Geek in the house, so I am now moving on from my role of CEO to the role of the Geek in the House, and soon enough, System3 should announce a New CEO. In the meantime, watch out TheBigGeek.com evolve, and more writings from me.

Why did I rename it from www.g-spot.in to the www.theBigGeek.com well, two major reasons,

1. People kept going to the other G-spot website, and kept calling me, hey you said this is tech, but the **** is this ?
2. You sure you run the G-Spot website..

So the kink is out, and the tech lust is in, welome to the Big Geek

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.