Saturday, May 09, 2009

Can Electric Vehicles be a Commercial Reality - Another Ted Talk



Whenever I have spoken about / written about Electric Vehicles, or anything Electric Powered, people have looked at me and wondered, why am I so crazy about alternative fuels, and why I have a strong belief that the world will run on Solar Powered Electricity in the future, that seems to be the only way to reduce our carbon footprint.

Anyway, while my usual browsing through TED, I came across the above talk by Shai Agassi, who has just recenlty setup a company called Better Place, and if you are thinking, or if you don't believe the world is changing, and we will now soon be running Electric Cars, you must see this presentation.

More Later, till I think, how can I send this to Mr. Ratan Tata ?

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.