Sunday, April 13, 2008

On the Record - Recording your TV Program without a PVR/PC or VCR



I love watching TV, but with my 24x7 schedules, and major traffic jams while going and returning from work, TV or missing TV is a thing I really don't like. I would have loved to have a TIVO or a PVR, but well they dont' really have good options that work in India, so on my hunt for recording TV I came across the Pinnacle Video Transfer, and it works nicely. To read my review of the Pinnacle box, click here to read it online, or buy the copy of Indian Express, on Sunday March 23, 2008, across India.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.