Sunday, April 13, 2008

Facebook - Step by Step - How to figure on



AS most of you would know, I am a big believer of networking, and I spend nearly 1 hour a day on LinkedIN, looking at how I can connect with more and more people, yes, I understand the debate of Quality v/s quantity, but LinkedIn to me is pure business. A few weeks back, I saw a lot of my school and college friends coming up on LinkedIn, and then I saw there were groups, groups that led me to facebook. Now I have been a member (sleeping) of Facebook for ages, but I finally got to go use it, and now I have some good old buddies all lined up.

This week in my tech2 Article in Indian Express, I look at how to make your profile on Facebook, and how to get connected. To read more, click here, or buy the copy of Indian Express on Sunday April 06, 2008, India wide.

GS

1 comments:

Eri said...

Isn't it interesting that there seems to be a renewed interest in Facebook? In my humble opinion, it's easier to use and less "elitist" (although that's not the exact word I want) than MySpace.

Thanks for your writing. You always have something interesting to say.

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.