Friday, September 16, 2005

Phones.. how smart !!!



When i saw people carrying the O2, i thought now that is a sleaze machine to own, then came around the O2 mini. My problem with them, the lack of a keyboard, keep pressing the screen.. now that is not the most frendiliest way to work with things for me. I am more of a keyboard guy. Anyway... when I saw the reviews for the O2 Xda Exec, I got interested (Add to wishlist :) ), anyway the problem, it is currently only available with a contract from O2, now they are not here in India, so my choices are limited. Well are you interested in a phone like this, look at the i-mate JASJAR ( Approx: 50K INR), the phone is a great buy (Well so I can say, till my lay my hands on one and actually test it out), anyway.. Just to tell you the features

Windows Mobile 5.0
Wireless LAN 802.11b (11 mbps.. good.. but not the best)
Tri-Band 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz, + WCDMA(UMTS) (2100MHz)* - Hmm.. Interesting
v1.2 Bluetooth
MMC / SDIO Memory Slot
Push Email Service - Similar to Blackbery's
Two Cameras
Built-In 62 Key QWERTY keyboard
Integrated Video and Music Players
Stereo Loudspeaker

Now that is a sleaze machine.. i am already drooling

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.