Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Magazine Called Mr. Gadget or Dr. Gadget

All these Years that I have worked with technology there have been technological wonders that I wanted to share with people, I have been called on many a times to advice on what technology should one buy or what is the right gadget to buy.

I have been for a while now thinking of starting a Glossy print Magazine, and am still looking at ideas, on what to call it.. There are two names that have stuck with me after a lot of discussions, and I would want your feedback on what name to choose.

Is Dr. Gadget a Better name or Mr. Gadget.

If you were to pick up this magazine, what would you want to see in it ?

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.