Sunday, March 20, 2005

Blogging is Big !!!

Hi..

The Technology world has seen an innovation. The Internet was designed to be a free place to share ideas, to share thoughts, to speak, to read.. Blogs have taken over the Internet.. It is finally a play ground for all, to share their ideas, to oppose censorship, to say what they have always felt like.

Welcome to My Blog.. Yes Finally I am getting hooked to it as well.

My focus on this blog will be to share my thoughts with you both on Technology (My favourite subject) and Life.. (Our Favourite Subject) and turn try to give you something to Gossip About !

Enjoy.

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.