Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year Resolution

Hi,
It's the new year, well it has been for some days now, and no it just did not dawn on me. Just that every new year brings in a lot of hopes, lot of resolutions, things that you plan to do, and things that you look back on.

1. Last year, I made sure I had written a story in each of the releases of Indian Express, except the sad weekend of 26th November, that none of us globally will forget. I also wrote some articles for the Readers Digest, and made a resolution to keep it up this year, and make sure that you don't miss a story from me, I know.. those who follow it to the last mile, there was no story on 4th January, well, actually I messed it up, I repeated a Topic, but am posting that story here for you to read in a seperate post.

2. I also thought, that in 2009, I will try to update my blog regularly, well not daily, as that would be a bit difficult right now, but frequently, and not only with my Indian express stories, so that this does not become a repository of just Indian Express stories I have done.

3. The economic crisis, seems to be setting into all industries, and this is not only making people loose jobs, but making it difficult for entrepreneurs, to evolve, to come to market with strategic options, so as to both up-sell and down-sell to their customers, to help survive together. Tough times have always brought out the best in entrepreneurs, and we at System3, i.e My Company, will work to bring new products and services out this year, so that our customers and potential customers can have a larger variety to choose from.

So to all my readers, A very Happy New Year, and hey, have a ball

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.