Sunday, November 18, 2007

Film Fare - I love the Movies



Back in the Y2K, when I bought my first DVD Player, it cost me a bomb, and I wanted 5.1 surround sound, and that was going to cost me another bomb, so chose to stay away. A number of visits to major showrooms, and my love for movies, had me convinced of setting up a home theater, but how much would you spend, a few years down the road, and a number of email requests from people asking for help, this week in my Indian Express, article, on Sunday, November 18, 2007, I look at how to rig up the right sound for movies at home, without spending, overboard. To read the article, pick up the print copy across India, on Sunday, or click here to read it online.

GS

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.