Sunday, September 23, 2007

The New 70" LCD TV from Samsung



Towards the end of last week, Samsung announced the launch of it's 70" LCD Television. They had invited me down to their corporate office to have a dekko at it, what I saw was impressive, but the price tag, kept me wondering, on whether I should spend 24 Lacs to buy a TV to boost my ego, or say a house, or maybe a Mercedec C Class, I am still confused, but the TV made a lasting impression on me. It was not perfect, after all, there is always a scope for improvement, but the image, the size, the finishing, of chrome, glass, and the nice blue light, made me look at it very seriouslly, now only if they would give me one.. hmmmmmm :)

To read my take on the new TV, buy the Indian Express this Sunday, across India, or click here to read it online.

G

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Writings by Gagandeep Singh Sapra by Gagandeep Singh Sapra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.thebiggeek.com | www.gagandeepsapra.com | www.g-spot.in.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.thebiggeek.com.